Mission & Vision
Since its inception, the College has been giving an honest effort, in spreading higher education in the remote rural economically backward region of Ukhrid, Khandaghosh. As there was no centre of education to offer degree level education, the students of the vicinity were forced to go to Burdwan town to seek higher education. However since the time the college was established, the students of the locality have got an opportunity to enrich themselves by means of higher education. These students are first generation learners and come from deprived rural background. The College encourages the meritorious students from minority communities, Scheduled Castes & Tribes to get admission in this College. The College is determined to encourage and spread higher education amongst the youth and thereby enlighten and enable them to develop a scientific approach to life, immune from prejudice and allied ills of the society. The College has achieved a dignified niche in the varsity by virtue of catering to the needs of the people in respect of education, training and employment access.
- To empower the local youth to seek employment and to go for Post-graduate education.
- To make the youth students law abiding and responsible citizen of the country.
- To nurture the students educationally, mentally and physically.
- To spread education with an emphasis on female education and the minority sections.
- To develop the students in non-core options and entrepreneurial skills.
- Resource mobilization and generation of employment opportunities for the students.